Lohmann & Rauscher ReadyWrap Calf Wrap
Support for life
ReadyWrap adjustable compression garments are designed as an easy-to-use compression therapy for patients with venous and lymphatic disease.
ReadyWrap Calf is an easy to use adjustable compression garment that helps support venous and lymphatic conditions. including the management of recurrent swelling and ulceration. A robust spine reduces stretch, improves protection and provides enhanced support. Pre-shaped curved straps adjust to your limb providing comfort and support. ReadyWrap Adjustable compression is available in black or beige. If you have had, or believe you may have had, any problems with your veins then it is important that you seek advice from a trained health professional before wearing any compression.
ReadyWrap is better for patients
Easy to use, with colour-coded VELCRO® brand fasteners
- ReadyWrap Calf is an adjustable compression garment for the effective management of venous and lymphatic conditions.
- ReadyWrap Calf has a structured spine to ease application and provide support.
- Can accommodate fluctuations in swelling.
- Designed to work in conjunction with ReadyWrap Foot which overlap to prevent gaps.
- ReadyWrap Knee, ReadyWrap Thigh and ReadyWrap Toe can be considered for full limb swelling.
- Front-fastening short straps and patient application and readjustment
- Overlapping straps minimise user application error and can prevent undue loss of pressure if the patient does not apply the product perfectly
- Low-profile design, allowing patients to wear their usual footwear
- A comfort liner is provided to be worn with the garment
- All products are available in black or beige