KPress - Max Pressure Abdominal Binder
When to use KPress?
- For pelvic or tummy Oedema
- Suitable to use in the first and the second postoperative recovery phase as your surgeon suggests
- Suitable after tummy tuck and abdomen liposuction
- TIP: Abdomen belts can be worn on their own, but it’s recommended to combine with compression garment and KPad for better comfort and to maximize the result.
LIPOELASTIC® recommends: Wear the abdomen belt with KPad which prevents garments as well as the skin from wrinkling
- natural, black
- KPress abdomen belt is our newest addition to LIPOELASTIC® range suitable after tummy tuck and abdominal liposuction
- Abdominal belt provides maximum possible compression for the abdomen
- Fastening consists of two strips that securely cover each other and won’t open by themselves
- On the outside of Velcro is a protective piece of fabric, so the Velcro won’t catch on your clothes
- The belt is reinforced with 3 flexible ligaments that ensure the correct shape and prevent belt from deformation while the body is moving
- New type of closure is easier for wearing under clothes, it has resistant fabric on the outside of velcro so it won’t catch on other fabrics
- The material has been awarded Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition:
- Black variant 24 cm : 37 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE, 27 % POLYESTER, 8 % COTTON
- Natural variant 24 cm : 61 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE, 8 % COTTON, 3 % POLYESTER
- Black variant 32 cm : 29 % POLYAMIDE, 29 % ELASTANE, 27 % POLYESTER, 15 % COTTON
- Natural variant 32 cm : 53 % POLYAMIDE, 28 % ELASTANE, 16 % COTTON, 3 % POLYESTER
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
TreatmentThe product must be washed gently at 30 ᵒC max. Do not bleach the product. Do not spin dry in tumbler. Do not iron the product. Do not clean chemically. Before washing, it is necessary to do up the velcro in order that the functionality of the product is not impaired.