Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Application and entire agreement
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to products and services (Goods) ordered via our website sieden.co.uk and Sieden mobile app (collectively, the Website) by the buyer (you) from Sieden Limited a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House number 08456969 VAT registration number 263492882 (we or us).
- These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase and sale of any Goods between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
- Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice versa.
- Our display of products on our Website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you. An offer is made when you place the order for your products. However, we will not have made a contract with you unless and until we accept your offer.
- We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products.
- If you enter a correct e-mail address, we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail and order update e-mail(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
- Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see Clause 8 above) or we have sent acknowledging e-mails (see Clause 9 above). Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on our Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
- All orders that you place on this Website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with Clause 10 of these Terms and Conditions.
Pricing and Availability
- You will be charged the current price for buying products from our Website at the date you place your order.
- All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly marked where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT. For deliveries to the EU, this price includes VAT (or VAT equivalent) at the current rate. Although this price is the same for deliveries outside the EU, where VAT (or VAT equivalent) may not be applicable, customers are not entitled to any discount or refund to account for the differences in tax treatment and will pay the same price for the item as a customer placing an order for delivery to the EU. Other components of the total price at the checkout, including delivery charge, may vary for each customer.
- The Website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- Payment may be made by the methods indicated in our payment options as listed on our Website.
- We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any applicable delivery charges before Goods are dispatched.
- We deliver to any UK address and our delivery options are detailed at our delivery page.
- All delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only.
- Orders may generally require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advice that a delivery has been attempted. and that the product(s) have [either been left with a neighbour or returned to the warehouse.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept delivery of the product, in particular that there is space for any delivery vehicle to make the delivery.
- We endeavour to ensure that the Goods that you order are provided by the agreed delivery date and where applicable time; however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither Sieden nor our nominated carrier shall be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Goods within the estimated time frame.
Cancellation & Returns
- If, for any reason, you wish to do so you have the right to cancel any order you have placed (other than in respect of products made to your specification). You may cancel an order at any point from placing the order up to fourteen (14) calendar days, from the day after delivery of the product(s) to you. This is in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. To cancel, please either e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our Customer Services Team on 01925 870618 or via our contact us page.
- If you have contacted us to cancel before delivery of your products, though your order will have been cancelled, normally delivery cannot be interrupted (except possibly if cancellation takes place within 60 minutes of order). Please refuse any delivery of cancelled products or return them to us.
- For instructions on how to return an order, please visit Returns Policy. Unless the item to be returned is faulty, you will have to pay for return postage in accordance with our returns procedure.
- If you have a complaint about us, please contact our Customer Care team via email: email@example.com or by post to Sieden Limited, 32 Barshaw Gardens, Warrington, Cheshire WA4 5FA.
- In the unlikely event that our Customer Care team are unable to resolve your complaint, and you are still not satisfied following the conclusion of our complaints handling procedure, then you may refer your complaint to the Retail Ombudsman which is a certified Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider (www.theretailombudsman.org.uk). We will respond to any complaint referred to us by The Retail Ombudsman: via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Retail Ombudsman, 33 floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London, NW1 3DP.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate.
- The reproduction of colours is as accurate as the photographic and production process will reasonably allow.
- All Goods are subject to availability – we may not be able to fulfil your order.
- All risk in the products we supply to you, in particular the risk of any loss or damage, shall pass to you on delivery of the products to the address you specify in your order. Ownership of the products shall not pass to you until we have received payment in full in respect of such products.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect losses you may suffer, including any loss of profit, income or anticipated savings as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence. Save that our liability in respect of any death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not in any way be restricted.
- These terms, constitute the entire terms on which we will provide products to you and cancel and supersedes all prior arrangements and representations, whether verbal or written.
- We may amend these terms from time to time at our discretion without notice to you. Any amends will be posted on this website and will supersede any terms and conditions previously published by us.
- No delay or failure by ourselves in exercising or enforcing any of our rights or remedies under these terms shall operate as a waiver of those rights.
- If any one or more of the provisions of these terms should be held by any court to be unenforceable, such provision shall be validly restated to as nearly as possible approximate the intent of the clause and, if such clause cannot be restated for any reason, shall be severable from these terms and deleted.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms to any person without our prior written consent. No third party shall be entitled to enforce any of these terms whether by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
- All matters concerning and incidental to any offer or agreement for the purchase and sale of products from our website shall be in English and construed and governed according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all such matters.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS