Bolero - AP long Variant
When to use AP long Variant garment?
- Lymphoedema in the arms and shoulder
- Recommended to use after arm surgery, arm lifts (brachioplasty), arm liposuction or armpit surgery
- Compression arm sleeves garment with long sleeves and adjustable three rows of hooks front closure suitable for oedema in the arms, after arm surgery, arm lifts (brachioplasty), arm liposuction or armpit surgery
- The closure is located at the front part above breast/chest
- natural, black
- The garment covers the entire area of upper arms, underarms, lower arms, shoulders and upper back
- The sleeves are finished with a delicate lace trim preventing them from chafing or rolling up
- AP Variant offers special padding foam in armpit area preventing any discomfort in this area
- The AP long Variant fastening is located at the front area and there is no adjustable silicone strap
- Adjustable front fastening with three rows of hooks and eyes above breast/chest
- Fastening is underlain with a special lightweight material to avoid skin irritation
- The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area
- CLASSIC material - made exclusively for LIPOELASTIC® brand
- The material has been awarded Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
- Material composition: 63 % POLYAMIDE, 25 % ELASTANE, 11 % COTTON, 1 % POLYURETHANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
TreatmentThe product must be washed gently at 30 ᵒC max. Do not bleach the product. Do not spin dry in tumbler. Do not iron the product. Do not clean chemically.