KPad 01 - Wide Abdominal Pad
When to use the KPad 01?
- KPad 01 is an Unisex foam insertion that can be worn underneath abdominal binders or any compression garment covering abdominal area
- natural, black
- KPad is an Unisex foam insertion that can be worn underneath abdominal binders or any compression garment covering abdominal area
- KPad provides comfort and adds a layer of padded protection to abdomen after a surgery such as tummy tucks or liposuction.
- The KPad; also commonly known as Lipofoam; Liposuction Sponge is an ergonomically shaped foam pad that provides additional pressure where needed. It also improves comfort after your liposuction or body contouring procedure and crucially, provides a smooth surface against your skin. Lipofoam is used to enhance your results and can help reduce the build up of fluids in stubborn areas; reduce bruising and haematoma (haematoma is where a mass of blood can collects outside of the blood vessels themselves into the inter-tissue layers).
82cm x 26cm
- Material composition: 56 % POLYURETHANE, 44 % COTTON
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
TreatmentThe product must be washed gently at 30 ᵒC max. Do not bleach the product. Do not spin dry in tumbler. Do not iron the product. Do not clean chemically. Before washing, it is necessary to do up the velcro in order that the functionality of the product is not impaired.