KPad 04 - Abdominal and Thorax Pad
When to use KPad 04?
- KPad is a Unisex abdominal board insertion that should be worn underneath the abdominal binder or any compression garment covering the operated area
- The Kpad Abdominal board is perfect for flattering the abdominal area in combination with compression garment or binder
- natural, black
- KPad promotes efficient recovery and helps to avoid fluid retention following skin detachment procedures (e.g. liposuction, tummy tucks and caesarean deliveries)
- KPad helps to minimize the risk of hematomas, prevents bruising & optimizes lymphatic drainage by providing gentle compression and cushioning for smoother results.
- The KPad; also commonly known as Lipoboard; Liposuction Board, Compression Faja is an ergonomically shaped abdominal board that provides additional pressure where needed. It also improves comfort after your liposuction or body contouring procedure and crucially, provides a smooth surface against your skin. Lipofoam is used to enhance your results and can help reduce the build-up of fluids in stubborn areas; reduce bruising and haematoma (haematoma is where a mass of blood can collect outside of the blood vessels themselves into the inter-tissue layers).
- Dimension – 26x27cm – 10.3x10.6 inch.
- One size fits all
26cm x 27cm
- Material composition: 69 % POLYURETHANE, 31 % COTTON
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
TreatmentThe product must be washed gently at 30 ᵒC max. Do not bleach the product. Do not spin dry in tumbler. Do not iron the product. Do not clean chemically. Before washing, it is necessary to do up the velcro in order that the functionality of the product is not impaired.