When to use KPad 03?
- KPad is an Unisex foam insertion that can be worn underneath any compression garment covering operated area
- The perfect combination of comfort and safety after a surgery such as a tummy tuck, any type of liposuction or caesarean delivery
- natural, black
- KPad promotes efficient recovery and helps to avoid fluid retention following skin detachment procedures (e.g. liposuction, tummy tucks and caesarean deliveries)
- KPad helps to minimise the risk of hematomas, prevents bruising & optimizes lymphatic drainage by providing gentle compression and cushioning for smoother results.
- The KPad; also commonly known as Lipofoam; Liposuction Sponge is an ergonomically shaped foam pad that provides additional pressure where needed. It also improves comfort after your liposuction or body contouring procedure and crucially, provides a smooth surface against your skin. Lipofoam is used to enhance your results and can help reduce the build up of fluids in stubborn areas; reduce bruising and haematoma (haematoma is where a mass of blood can collects outside of the blood vessels themselves into the inter-tissue layers).
Elipse 24cm x 19cm
Rectangle 25cm x 10cm
- Material composition: 56 % POLYURETHANE, 44 % COTTON
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
TreatmentThe product must be washed gently at 30 ᵒC max. Do not bleach the product. Do not spin dry in tumbler. Do not iron the product. Do not clean chemically. Before washing, it is necessary to do up the velcro in order that the functionality of the product is not impaired.