KPG - Abdominal Binder
When to use the KPG garment?
- Oedema management where required
- It is used in both the first and the second phase of recovery after surgery, as recommended by your plastic surgeon.
- The belt is designed for both men and women. Men use it after a plastic surgery called gynecomastia. Women use KPG after gynaecological surgery for compression in the lower abdomen.
- TIP: Abdominal belts may be worn alone. However, it is recommended to combine them with a post-operative compression bandage for greater comfort and to ensure maximum results. In that case, the belt is worn over the bandage.
• Compression belt suitable for gynecomastia in men or gynaecological interventions in women.
• The belt ensures maximum compression in the areas where it Is used.
• Velcro fastening
• Front fastening with separated Velcro fasteners
• There is one belt height to choose from: 16 cm
Breathable and stretchy, yet flexible material
• The material has been awarded Oeko-Tex certificate, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.)
• Material composition: 38 % POLYAMIDE, 36 % ELASTANE, 22 % POLYESTER, 4 % COTTON
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
TreatmentThe product must be washed gently at 30 ᵒC max. Do not bleach the product. Do not spin dry in tumbler. Do not iron the product. Do not clean chemically. Before washing, it is necessary to do up the velcro in order that the functionality of the product is not impaired.