Lipoelastic Facial Mask - FM
A nice, comfortable face mask to help with swellings.
When to use the FM garment?
- Recommended for Oedema in the Head and Neck
- Recommended for use after facial surgeries such as facelifts, facial rejuvenation, facial reconstruction, otoplasty (ear surgery), neck lifts and liposuction of the chin, as well as for facial implant surgeries such as chin implants, chin augmentation and cheekbone surgery.
- natural, black
- FM compression face mask covers areas from top of the head down to mid-neck area, with one Velcro fastener located at the nape adjusting compression in the lower part of the garment.
- The cheek area is reinforced with double lined fabric for an optimal compression
- The facial garment has Velcro fastenings at the nape
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
- The product must be washed gently at 30 ᵒC max.
- Do not bleach the product.
- Do not spin dry in tumbler.
- Do not iron the product.
- Do not clean chemically.