Silicon Touch Gel
LIPOELASTIC gel is a silicone gel enriched with vitamin E, intended for the treatment and prevention of scars.
Are you looking for an effective way to treat and reduce the visibility of scars on your skin?
LIPOELASTIC gel can be the solution. Thanks to the clinically proven effects of silicone, LIPOELASTIC gel helps to flatten, thin and soften scars. At the same time, it also supports the reduction of secondary unpleasant symptoms, such as the redness or itching of scars. In addition, the non-sticky, non-greasy, quick-drying composition of LIPOELASTIC gel guarantees easy application. Therefore, it allows you to continue your normal daily activities soon after application without any restrictions.
LIPOELASTIC gel is a silicone gel enriched with vitamin E to treat and prevent abnormal (hypertrophic and keloid) scars. LIPOELASTIC gel can be used to treat any part of the skin, especially scars on the face, neck, joints and skin folds.
LIPOELASTIC gel helps to:
- Flatten scars
- Soften scars
- Thin scars
- Reduces the redness of the scar
- Relieves scar tension
- Relieves the itching of the scar
- Eases the limitation of joint movement
- Eases the general feeling of discomfort
- Supports improving the aesthetic appearance of the scar
LIPOELASTIC gel is transparent, quick-drying, non-greasy, non-sticky and easy to apply. In addition, LIPOELASTIC gel has a silky smooth composition and can be applied to scarred tissue anywhere on the body.
You can apply the LIPOELASTIC gel to old and new scars, mainly for:
- Treatment and prevention of abnormal (hypertrophic and keloid) scars
- Treatment of burn scars
- Treatment of post-operative scars
- Treatment of persistent functional problems associated with the scar (persistent redness, scar tension, itching, limitation of joint movement, discomfort and cosmetic appearance)
You can apply makeup to the LIPOELASTIC gel after it has dried. Apply a new layer of LIPOELASTIC gel to the scar after intense activity such as sports or contact with water.
How long should I use LIPOLASTIC gel?
The usual healing time for a scar is 3–6 months.
- Use LIPOELASTIC gel as long as the scar is raised, red, or causing any other problems.
- The application time depends on the size of the treated scar.
- Consult your doctor/therapist about the duration of treatment.
- If used correctly, the tube will last for several weeks.
- Several packs of LIPOELASTIC gel may be required in cases of long-term treatment.
Product Composition: Polysiloxanes, Vitamin E
- Do not apply any cream or oil to the scar or its surroundings before applying LIPOELASTIC gel to the skin.
- Always carefully clean and degrease the area before applying the gel.
- The gel should be applied slightly around the edge of the scar.
- You can combine the gel with the LIPOELASTIC silicone patches.